So, my name is Nicole. I'm 16 years old and I am from the Czech Republic and my english is not very good. You have to forgive it...

I hate the place, where I live. It is a hole!

I have two blogs, my first blog: http://lizzy28.blog.cz/ (but it is in czech:))



I have a lot of brothers and sisters, but only one of my sisters is my own. I love her. Her name is Teresse.

My favourite music is rock and "British guitars". It is so good! I like for example Coldplay, Kaiser Chiefs, Placebo or Snow Patrol... I think the best group in the world is Linkin Park. I have listened them for 5 years. They were twice in the Czech Republic but I have never been at their concert. Lately I'm listening Metro Station. I like it but it is not my style. I'm not listening an electronica!

I'm studying at commercial Academy in Hradec Kralove. We have there two native language speakers. They are funny. Shane is attractive but he is married and he has one child. What a pity! He is from the New Zealand. Kevin, our second native language speaker is from the US. He is always wearing some cap.


These are my pets. However, I can't say in english what is it. They are called Kenny and Kevin. They are better than hamsters, because they aren't so noisy.




0 komentářů: