Why have you chosen the place, I mean HK, to live and to work?
:-D...All my live I wanted to work and live in Europe, for a time and I've been lucky that I found a job that I love, at school that I love, with students that I love.
Can you compare the Czech education system with the American system?
Not really. 'Cause it has been 20 years since I went to school and that is a really long time ago and that is my only experience with the American system. But I'll say that it seems to me that Czech students are much better as students than American students were so I think that American students are worse which makes Czech students to me some of the best students in the world, I'm not lying!
Why are you so sure about that?
I have taught in Japan and in France and in Italy so I can compare Czech students.

0 komentářů: