Do you like Czech teachers and the way they teach?
I don't know...I've never seen Czech teachers teach.
Do you have in mind any future plans to do at school, maybe with your class?
I'd like to do drama but this year it wasn't possible and someday personally I'd like to be class-teacher.
Are you going to play theatre at our school?
I'd like to, Mr. Toman and Mrs. Langová and I have discussed it. This year my schedule didn't allow it but who knows what the future will bring us?
What do you plan for future?
Well as I said I'd like to be class-teacher which means I have to learn Czech at a certain level and then if I become a class-teacher that means I'll be here at least for 4 years.
And you're personal future and dreams?
Someday I'd like to be a volunteer-teacher in Africa...then I want to buy a flat 'cause prices nowadays are really cheap and I want to have a dog and I'd like to write a book and I want to live forever. These two I love.

0 komentářů: